Narrowed it down to 5...please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

do it easy:
No, that's the sound of doubles. :D I prefer to dive doubles for local dives, even for 20' dives. I rarely travel, but when I do, I have an MR12 that is set up for a single tank.

Do you dive deep on doubles with MR12s? Just curious...

Zeagle Envoy deluxe

TheRedHead:
Do you dive deep on doubles with MR12s? Just curious...
I have MR22 Abyss regs for the doubles and deco bottles. I have an MR12 for the argon bottle and another MR12 (with yoke!) for single tank OW/pool/what ever dives.

I will eventually convert the OW reg to DIN and then get a yoke adapter, but I use the reg only a handful of times per year.

Would you consider the zeagle envoy deluxe a cheap regulator? I was wanting to spend around $300, but if I can't get a good regulator for that price then I might consider spending more if necessary

Sure I think its a good regulator and would dive with it. It doesnt really matter what i think, it matters what you think. Is it good enough to sustain your life at maximum depth in a worst case situation?

Zeagle envoy deluxe it is. Thanks to everyone for all the advice and comments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom