Narrowed it down to 5...please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbackdiver1:
I said it before and ill say it again...would you jump out of an airplane with a cheap parachutte?

yes i would!

but then, i was dropped on my head by my mama as a child... i was 17

friends and neighbors say, "he ain't been the same boy since"

shellbackdiver1:
I said it before and ill say it again...would you jump out of an airplane with a cheap parachutte?
I would if I had two of them and a buddy that had another two! I get scared when I dive with just one reg on a single tank.

Another Zeagle vote, of the ones you mentioned. I do think the Atomic option is worth looking into, as long as you can get it serviced in your area. Of course, the same applies for the Zeagle... is ScubaToys your LDS or are you making a special trip to them for the purchase and then servicing the regs somewhere closer? (not up with my Texas geography)

do it easy:
I would if I had two of them and a buddy that had another two! I get scared when I dive with just one reg on a single tank.
Do I hear the sound of an H valve and a second reg being purchased? :D

Quarrior:
Do I hear the sound of an H valve and a second reg being purchased? :D
No, that's the sound of doubles. :D I prefer to dive doubles for local dives, even for 20' dives. I rarely travel, but when I do, I have an MR12 that is set up for a single tank.

Sherwood Maximus, get the best of cold/warm diving, good resale value, easy to service.

shellbackdiver1:
I said it before and ill say it again...would you jump out of an airplane with a cheap parachutte? We could talk about the regulator in the same perspective right?

Would you consider the zeagle envoy deluxe a cheap regulator? I was wanting to spend around $300, but if I can't get a good regulator for that price then I might consider spending more if necessary.

Thresa:
Would you consider the zeagle envoy deluxe a cheap regulator? I was wanting to spend around $300, but if I can't get a good regulator for that price then I might consider spending more if necessary.
Envoy deluxe is a superb reg. Zeagle doesn't make any "cheap" regulators.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom