narrow face.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Phil

Reaction score
# of dives
Seems the good lord made me with a very narrow face, although I never realized it until I started diving. I can't seem to find a mask that doesn't leak. (I just bought my 8th in two years) Someone out there has to have had the same problem and can suggest a good mask for us with narrow faces.

Phil

I would suggest to look at Tusa. That have an entire selection of smaller faced divers. And how about kid's masks? They are MUCH smaller. But I know for sure that Tusa has some small masks. I live in Okinawa, Japan right now and the diver here are pretty "small" all around. They do have a bit flatter face, but I think that you could find something there.

I seam to be blessed with the problem.
The most narrow mask i have found that fits me is the Oceanic 4site.
:boozer:

Me too...try either the Scubapro Tri-Vent (purge) or the Mares Target. Both work well, but the now use the non-purge Mares model. Ultra low volume.

I find it almost impossible to get a good fit. I believe, but do not know, that it is because I have a bit of a narrow face. Anyhow, the best I've found is the Dacor Sport II.

Dave

and use a Zeagle Ebon...low volume and fits nicely.

I tried on a Mares Ventosa that was too narrow to even consider...maybe one of those will work for you.

I have a narrow face also. I use the Aqua Lung Hawaii III mask. It is a High volume mask with the side windows. Fits my face the best of all. If you have not had this one yet, try it. I have had mine for two years.

Good Luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom