My wife, KBulla, featured on TV...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Now, this is just funny because this isn't exactly podunk nowhere anymore.. Fort Myers is getting quite large, busy, and several hundred thousand people to pick and choose from for spots on TV...... what can I say, it must be the Family bit and ABC because they went from me at the begining of the year being the featured burger driver and eater to my wife the Breast Milk Bank coordinator.

http://www.abc-7.com/articles/readne...id=10272&z=2&p=

Yes, you can see her preggy, yes you can see Ian and yes you can see Xavier.. and even more, you can learn about what she's up to that is her champion cause in life - helping other women and their babies.

Thank you to ScubaFishee for capturing the video and sharing it forward!

Whew... I thought she was being featured on "America's Most Wanted." Congratulations!

I hope that Kris doesn't forget her old friends now that she's famous!

Wow how cool is that, congrats!

Yeah.. she pointed out that she's the 'voice' of the birth center. It's model mommy. She's been in something like 4 radio commercials, she's the breast milk bank coordinator, she is at all the mommies events in the area, runs the natural parenting group here and the home school coordinator. I used to wonder why she used so much friggin GAS and received a Christmas card from the United Arab Emirates this year... now its all making sense!

That's Very Cool!

That was GREAT! Nice to see someone in your family has some natural appeal. :D

Seriously, I see why you are proud. You have great cause to be.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom