My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.....Seriously CD, you shouldn't pull someone's leg. That should be left for lights out/no vis, OOA, line oking touch contact exiting an overhead environment. Then it is ok to squeeze your buddy's thigh to communicate with them.

I seem to recall something about groping other parts of your buddy's anatomy... :mooner:

I seem to recall something about groping other parts of your buddy's anatomy... :mooner:

I don't know whether to :rofl3:, :popcorn:, or

:worthless: !!!!!

It looks like a garbage bag!

What I find interesting is that Denise (and Wendy) had horrible experiences with air trapping and the like, and although my suit is big on me (and I have dived Peter's suit, which is a whole size bigger) I've never had the issues. Just goes to show that no one thing is perfect for everybody.
I love my Fusion. It's like diving my wetsuit pretty much, but dry. One good thing I can say about a garbage bag. It was my rain gear for a long time back in the day riding my MC when I didn't have a pot to P in, and guess what? It kept me dry. :wink:

Reactions: Jax
And when, Jimi, do we get to hear your sidemount stories???? :)

And when, Jimi, do we get to hear your sidemount stories???? :)
Nothing to report yet. :depressed: I'm still accumulating gear. I'm about ready to give up on Steve coming out with a wing for the Razor. I am a gnat's hair away from going with the Hollis SMS100 wing. It looks like a good mate to the Razor, with minimum alteration. If I get the wing, I should be experimenting this summer. :eyebrow:

Nothing to report yet. :depressed: I'm still accumulating gear. I'm about ready to give up on Steve coming out with a wing for the Razor. I am a gnat's hair away from going with the Hollis SMS100 wing. It looks like a good mate to the Razor, with minimum alteration. If I get the wing, I should be experimenting this summer. :eyebrow:

Ummm . . . I've heard that if you get down around Marianna, there are people that will lend you a Nomad XT . . . You could even take a class. :)

They call 'em crack dealers . . . .

:rofl3:

Ummm . . . I've heard that if you get down around Marianna, there are people that will lend you a Nomad XT . . . You could even take a class. :)

They call 'em crack dealers . . . .

:rofl3:
Did someone say crack??? :D

The dealers are not just down in Marianna........

I recall someone's attempts to tie their dive buddies up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom