My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your trim looked really good:D

Her trim was great, but she was rocking a lot. However, all I had to do was point it out once. No more rocking during any of the subsequent dives! Jax is a great student. Never any excuses for anything I critiqued. She took the critiques very well and made corrections as necessary. Can't ask for anything more! :D

I wish I'd been in better shape as far as my anterior deltoids, lats, and obliques were concerned, and as for the hands . . . Heeee, I didn't need to open that bottle, anyway. :D

I'm having some hand issues today, too. I can hardly type. But that's what happens when I spend so many days in a row in the water! The skin on my fingers is cracking! :( I don't even want to think about how they're going to feel Wednesday night after 3 more days of diving!! :shocked2:

Jax, congratulations! Good course report, too. The dirt dart thing when holding the bottle out in front of you looks suspiciously familar :)

Rob is a great teacher, agreed.

double post

Her trim was great, but she was rocking a lot. However, all I had to do was point it out once. No more rocking during any of the subsequent dives! Jax is a great student. Never any excuses for anything I critiqued. She took the critiques very well and made corrections as necessary. Can't ask for anything more! :D

:blush: :hugs: :kiss2:

<-------- Envious!

Neutrogena hand lotion is your friend! :D

I'm having some hand issues today, too. I can hardly type. But that's what happens when I spend so many days in a row in the water! The skin on my fingers is cracking! :( I don't even want to think about how they're going to feel Wednesday night after 3 more days of diving!! :shocked2:

<-------- Envious!

Neutrogena hand lotion is your friend! :D

What sort of thread did I stumble into?

:hm: Y'know, I am so trying to empathize, but darn it, it's because you're diving so much!!!! :rofl3:

:no: Nope, sorry, Empathy not happening! :D

I guess I'll have to take a break from diving then.....NOT!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom