My venture into Sidemount.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hee . . . . here's one in which I did a bit of a chest / face plant . . . but I got that #$%^& tank clipped on, by golly!!!! :rofl3:

:hm: Don't know why there is an error, but double click above the error line and it will play it in YouTube.

Come on Jax, I can clip and unclip my tanks with drygloves on...........:rofl3:..........I do an even quicker facplant though.

Note to my dive buddies -- Do NOT run out of air if I've spent the day doing drills . . . It took longer, and longer, and longer to get that freaking clip undone, as the day went on!!!!

So are you going to bring the Nomad to Bonaire??

That will depend on my hubby . . . he doesn't like to be left alone, so . . .

Also, I won't bring it if I'm not done with the final two dives of Adv Nitrox / Deco.

That will depend on my hubby . . . he doesn't like to be left alone, so . . .

Also, I won't bring it if I'm not done with the final two dives of Adv Nitrox / Deco.
Well you can still dive doubles and he can do singles, he will just have to switch out tanks, you wont. :D

Me and Keith are going doubles for this trip.

Well you can still dive doubles and he can do singles, he will just have to switch out tanks, you wont. :D

Me and Keith are going doubles for this trip.

Yes we are:D Practice, practice, practice. It was like i told Scubasam, i wll surface with the other team members that are diving singles and not have to worry about switching tanks:D

Today I learned about unhooking the rear of a tank to put it in front of you so your side profile is smaller. The idea is to keep trim while you do this . . . While I executed the mission, the finesse left MUCH to be desired.

Center-Of-Gravity.jpg

smoothcriminalshoes-thumb-550x533-199351-300x290.jpg

:popcorn:

:hm: Implantable buoyancy compensato . . . :ignore:

:rofl3:

Here is a picture from my dive yesterday. Can you which is me?? (hint: theres only one in sidemount.)

Attachments

• which one.jpg
    which one.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 100
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom