My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

Seems to me that what you're saying here is that if he doesn't agree with you, he's "farm animal stupid". I would not be happy if that statement were directed towards me.

You are indeed a good writer, WW: your talent is such that you can offer a correction AND an insult, all at the same time! Wow.
I can see I'm going to have to get some of your books.
Deep Staged Decompression Snorkeling and Narced Fish ID - by WreckWriter

Actually, this was pretty cool...Sillygrendel and I saw one of WW's books for sale in a dive shop in Bonaire!

O-ring once bubbled...

Deep Staged Decompression Snorkeling and Narced Fish ID - by WreckWriter

Narc'd Fish ID - hey, sounds like fun! Count me in.

Wait - am I narc'd, or are the fish narc'd? Hmmm Ok think about this - you're narc'd so it follows that you're deep, colors are not what they should be, fish may indeed be difficult to identify! On the other hand, if the FISH are narc'd, they may be swimming sideways, making them all resemble FLOUNDER, oh dang this is so confusing....

You're right, I need that book!

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

Narc'd Fish ID - hey, sounds like fun! Count me in.

Wait - am I narc'd, or are the fish narc'd? Hmmm Ok think about this - you're narc'd so it follows that you're deep, colors are not what they should be, fish may indeed be difficult to identify! On the other hand, if the FISH are narc'd, they may be swimming sideways, making them all resemble FLOUNDER, oh dang this is so confusing....

You're right, I need that book!
Nobody cares what type of fish they are anyway...who wants to spend time agonizing over what type of fish it is...just look at it, say, "cool..", and move on..

O-ring once bubbled...

Nobody cares what type of fish they are anyway...who wants to spend time agonizing over what type of fish it is...just look at it, say, "cool..", and move on..

LOL

Unless of course it's a shark or electric ray, you might wanna know what those are....or those vicious piranha-like triggerfish invading Australia....

Of course this all depends on your diving goals... I'm imagining the Cap'n in Jaws showing off his scars....

raxafarian once bubbled...
ww's been outbid :(

I might have to change my tactics now that I see some unscrupulous individual has set his sights on my lollipops.

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

I might have to change my tactics now that I see some unscrupulous individual has set his sights on my lollipops.

WW

Hey now...I bid on your books too. If I win I expect a very special autograph. :D

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Hey now...I bid on your books too. If I win I expect a very special autograph. :D

Chad

if you win my lollipops you'll get a VERY special autograph!

WW

I know this is for a good cause but you folks do know WW doesn't eat pogey bait like lollipops don't you?

It was programmed out of him in boot camp thus his pleasant demeanor was programmed in.
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom