My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gedunk once bubbled...
I know this is for a good cause but you folks do know WW doesn't eat pogey bait like lollipops don't you?

It was programmed out of him in boot camp thus his pleasant demeanor was programmed in.
:D
What's it cost to get him reghosted? (only a few geeks will get this one)..

gedunk once bubbled...
I know this is for a good cause but you folks do know WW doesn't eat pogey bait like lollipops don't you?

It was programmed out of him in boot camp thus his pleasant demeanor was programmed in.
:D

My wife (yes folks, I have one) eats pogey bait. Lollipops are a good gedunk.

WW

Not idea what that means but i have an idea. WW is one of the few on here who gets my handle so we are even O-ring.

Lets see .... reghosted .... some things from boot camp in the seventies is burned permanently into the contents of your brain housing group. No one truely escapes.

He got me on the wife angle though. Tricky basturd, that WW!

I love it when I have a busy day at work and don't have time to follow the threads that I think will be amusin. IT just gives me like a half hour of hilarity back home. Now that WW is back in free form....some more threads will be more interesting. O-ring hasn't been the same without WW, it is like a feeding frenzy when they're together.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
IO-ring hasn't been the same without WW, it is like a feeding frenzy when they're together.

I think it was O-ring that got emasculated in my place. I'm working on getting him back into his right mind.

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...

I think it was O-ring that got emasculated in my place. I'm working on getting him back into his right mind.

WW
Can't you see I am trying to out schmooze Rax for that open Reg spot. I think it is between me, Rax, and Genesis...

O-ring once bubbled...
Can't you see I am trying to out schmooze Rax for that open Reg spot. I think it is between me, Rax, and Genesis...

here comes my prophet thing again.....

I see you following an identical path to mine if you were to become a reg.

WW

O-ring once bubbled...

I think it is between me, Rax, and Genesis...
Now thats an eclectic group to choose from!

WreckWriter once bubbled...

here comes my prophet thing again.....

I see you following an identical path to mine if you were to become a reg.

WW
..that's why I act the way I do. You see, I am normally VERY helpful and considerate and would never dream of altering a thread's topic to suit my own purposes. However, I feel I have to force myself to act in this manner to keep the powers that be from promoting me. Really, I am doing it for the good of the board...surely someone must see that..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom