My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar once bubbled...
If anyone sees that auction and has no idea where the money is going..there are going to think u are all NUTS!!
That those are the best lollipops in the world!

O-ring once bubbled...

Somebody had to launch the "bonaire reality tour"...the place is abysmal...

"Abysmal"?? That's a pretty poor review - is that your final opinion of the trip?

I read your trip report - it sounded like it was OK except for the thieves - did I misread it a bit?

(of course the thieves would ruin it for me anyhow...)

BTW where ARE these lollipops - they sound tasty...
:D

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

"Abysmal"?? That's a pretty poor review - is that your final opinion of the trip?

I read your trip report - it sounded like it was OK except for the thieves - did I misread it a bit?

Well, I figure since everyone exaggerates how great it is I have to exaggerate how bad it is so people will get an accurate picture of the place..

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

Isn't that kind of like asking "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

After reading O-ring's report, I see little reason to go to Bonaire.

I've been to Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Great diving and none of the issues O-ring described.

There are enough places up here where I can get robbed.

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

Isn't that kind of like asking "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you like the play?"

I've been to Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Great diving and none of the issues O-ring described.

Before long BAAT will be a legitimate NDI...you watch :wink:

Northeastwrecks once bubbled...

True, true. I guess I tend to see the glass as "half full". But I just re-read O-ring's initial post and it didn't sound bad except for the thievery. Of course I'm sure there's better places to go, but...

Okay, just did some snooping around previous auctions won by bidders on the lollipops (up to $52 at time of writing)... I notice that one of the bidders has previously bought several "SCENT CONTROL LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS"... now are they for hunting, or general BO control? :D

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Okay, just did some snooping around previous auctions won by bidders on the lollipops (up to $52 at time of writing)... I notice that one of the bidders has previously bought several "SCENT CONTROL LONG SLEEVE SHIRTS"... now are they for hunting, or general BO control? :D

that's gotta be you Chad......

WW

Not me....but I am going to look into them now that I know about them. :D

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom