My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

True, true. I guess I tend to see the glass as "half full". But I just re-read O-ring's initial post and it didn't sound bad except for the thievery. Of course I'm sure there's better places to go, but...

I'm not knocking the diving. It sounds wonderful.

The thievery is enough to keep me away.

WreckWriter once bubbled...

So how come you changed it?

WW

jepuskar once bubbled...
Dont play stupid...you are playin right?

Your signature!

Remember......
Dunno...got tired of it and I didn't want to insult the fine residents of New Jersey that are on the board.. "Armpit of the Caribbean" would have been a better choice...now I am banned from NJ..

you're starting to make a habit out of insulting Bonaire then backing out of it. Maybe you need to go back to clear up how you really feel about the place?

WW

WreckWriter once bubbled...
you're starting to make a habit out of insulting Bonaire then backing out of it. Maybe you need to go back to clear up how you really feel about the place?

WW
I just need to stop trolling for Bonaire lovers..

jepuskar once bubbled...
ohh nevermind...no matter what I say about your trolling is just gonna make me look bad anyway...hehe
...someone has to step up the troll efforts. It looks like all of our Top Trolls of 2002 have stopped trolling..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom