My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter once bubbled...
You turds better leave my lollipops alone!

WW

Tom,

You don't need them....you are sweet enough already. :confused:

Chad

...but did you see how much negative feedback that seller had from all those Beanie Baby auctions?

O-ring is right, I do make a mean video..nitroxbabe, PM your email and I'll send you a link to something funny that I personally made. :) (don't go there..anyone..just dont go there)

The question is not whether I am farm animal stupid or not, the question is if I was standing 15 feet away from a dog and a semi-trailer was bearing down on both of us and you had a chance to save either me or the dog, but not both....who would you save?

1)The farm animal stupid J.E.P.
or
2)The domesticated dog

3) neither

Hi Amanda!

WW, did this have anything to do with our last controversial discussion regarding a certain Bush joke?

And to think you were on your best Moderator behavior, is all hell going to break loose now that you are FREE!!??

shellbird once bubbled...
WW, did this have anything to do with our last controversial discussion regarding a certain Bush joke?

And to think you were on your best Moderator behavior, is all hell going to break loose now that you are FREE!!??

It really didn't have anything to do with the joke thread, it was a long string of things.

Now that I'm not a moderator I'm thinking of going into business as a prophet.

WW

Now that I'm not a moderator I'm thinking of going into business as a prophet.

Hmm...I picture you more as an oracle. But instead of climbing to the top of Mt. Sinai to ask you questions, they'll have to dive down to the bottom of the Speigel Grove to ask their question! :)

Spectre once bubbled...

Hmm...I picture you more as an oracle. But instead of climbing to the top of Mt. Sinai to ask you questions, they'll have to dive down to the bottom of the Speigel Grove to ask their question! :)
They will have to do it in perfect trim without all the convoluted gear setups...

Spectre once bubbled...

But you have to admit my prediction record is rather good at the moment.

WW

What's wrong with disrupting the board for fun? i think you know the answer to that one. If not, you're farm animal stupid and I don't buy that at all.
WW

Seems to me that what you're saying here is that if he doesn't agree with you, he's "farm animal stupid". I would not be happy if that statement were directed towards me.

You are indeed a good writer, WW: your talent is such that you can offer a correction AND an insult, all at the same time! Wow.
I can see I'm going to have to get some of your books.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom