My status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
I'll go see if Amanda has been posting anything else of a "sexual" nature :)

LMAO - Oh My GOD, what a reputation I have in here !!!!!

I would win the auction to surf the regulator forum for a day....how cool would that be.

UP, yeah I know and I knew it anyway, but I still posted it.

Hi Amanda...lolol

WreckWriter once bubbled...

I want those ******* lollipops.

WW

So who's ballroller who keeps bidding against you? It's got to be someone from here as a recent ebay purchase was spring straps for jet fins.

Marc :jester:

FLL Diver once bubbled...

So who's ballroller who keeps bidding against you? It's got to be someone from here as a recent ebay purchase was spring straps for jet fins.

Marc :jester:

I dunno. He should change it to ballbuster though!

WW

I am waiting to snipe those lollipops so don't run them up too high on me. :) OK it is a good cause run them up as high as you can.

Chad

jepuskar once bubbled...
Its not your title that matters anyway..its the contribution to the board that matters.

Atleast you tried it out....

Golly gee Jason, you're being most charitable for being referred to as "farm animal stupid" and the other varied jibes I've just read. You're more forgiving than I, you are.

For the record, I enjoy Jep's trolls. I find them amusing and (for the most part anyhow!), not mean spirited, as are other some other trolls. Perhaps I'll have to start vying for the position of "troll-ette", just to try to keep things interesting around here.

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

Golly gee Jason, you're being most charitable for being referred to as "farm animal stupid" and the other varied jibes I've just read. You're more forgiving than I, you are.

For the record, I enjoy Jep's trolls. I find them amusing and (for the most part anyhow!), not mean spirited, as are other some other trolls. Perhaps I'll have to start vying for the position of "troll-ette", just to try to keep things interesting around here.
Maybe he will show you someday...

nitroxbabe once bubbled...

Had you read what I said, rather simply looking for a good troll, you MIGHT have seen that I said Jep was NOT farm animal stupid. Then again, maybe not.

WW

Back
Top Bottom