My son @ 20 weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mstudley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well I just had to tell/show everyone. If you take a look at my profile you will be able to see the ultrasound of my son at approx. 20 weeks. It's amazing what they can do with medical imaging today.

I have a picture of my son and he isn't even born yet! He already looks more like his mom :)

When my kids were at that stage I had to take the doctors word for it that it was a baby that I see on the SS picture....very cool, congrats.

Congratulations! Amazing clarity on that ultrasound. Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy!

Thanks. The clarity is pretty amazing. What was better was seeing it live and being able to watch him move.

My wife would feel him kicking and be able to see him doing it real time!

i just love it

thanks for sharing!

v_1matst:
Well I just had to tell/show everyone. If you take a look at my profile you will be able to see the ultrasound of my son at approx. 20 weeks. It's amazing what they can do with medical imaging today.

I have a picture of my son and he isn't even born yet! He already looks more like his mom :)
540 weeks till the OW class. But I have to rub it in, my daughter will have been diving for 9 weeks by then :wink:...

v_1matst:

Congratulations from a father of a 3yr old! My daughter is already talking about diving!

Lol

P.

James Goddard:
540 weeks till the OW class. But I have to rub it in, my daughter will have been diving for 9 weeks by then :wink:...
One of the first things my wife said "well, now you can have your own regular dive buddy".

Hopefully he will want to pursue it but I don't want to push (well... I do but I won't :) ).

Thanks again to everyone.

Cool...a built in dive buddy! Congratulatons.

I have FOUR. My son is almost 11 and took the PADI seal team course. Now he wants to take the Jr. OW course so he can go to 40' with me on the reefs!

Enjoy them while they are small. The bigger they get, the more they cost!

Back
Top Bottom