My son @ 20 weeks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i love to see fathers so involved with their children... way to go!

teach them while they still listen to you. you'll have to wait a while once they
stop listening:

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

- Mark Twain

My soon to be 1st grandchild (girl) is at now at 20 weeks, my daughter says she can feel her moving a little, watched her swallowing and scratching her ear...it's amazing!

Hey congratulations! I think that's awesome!

We have a 2 year old son and one on the way. When the ultrasound was done I was out of town on business and my wife emailed me the picture. She didn't put anything in the subject line that would clue me in to what was attached to the email and when I opened the file - Wow! I was floored.

I think it's great that you're excited enough to let us all know. And tell your wife we're very happy for you all.

Good luck on the next 18 weeks! :wink:

-Bill

Looks like he's starting his 20 week safety stop...

Congratulations - I've been there twice, and it just keeps getting better and better as you grow up together.

-Grier

Congratulations (20 weeks belatedly) and thanks for sharing the ultrasound. I agree, the technology has advanced alot and it's a great picture.

I totally forgot about this thread. Well, here's a better picture now. 5 months old today! My wife and I are having a blast with the little guy... he already likes the water so here's hoping for another diver in the family. Maybe he will get his mom to dive :)

Mike-2008.jpg

CBulla:
Rock on buddy! Its a great thing being a father.... the waiting is the toughest.. talk to the tummy... talk to the tummy... and be there when your wee one is born.

Thanks! Heh, if I started talking to the tummy again I think my wife would enroll me in some kind of therapy class :wink: A couple posts up is a picture of the little guy @ 5 months (out of the womb) now! Being there for the birth was a great experience. He was born the day after Christmas in quite the snow storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom