My Side Yard, Friday August 18th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm off work tomorrow & thought that I'd get in a dive or two for a change :D No set times so far but if anyone wants to come over & join me, y'all are welcome. Just gie me time to have my morning :coffee: . I've got a 3 o'clock flight to Philly on Saturday afternoon so my 2 or so dives have to be finished by 3 on Friday.

I could go early. I have to head to Sam's club, and then be @ my store by 1pm. :D

(it's just me BTW - I got in last night... Muggs is in Wisconsin)

So we can crash yer place at .... 6:42am-ish?

Think I got one brownie left in the fridge.

I am planning on being there round 8:30. Drop Hermit Crab off to school and head up. Can do 2 tanks.

Oh, I wish...

Missed you last Sunday. Tried to get you on the phone, but you were already at play

Have fun. Oh, I did get one bug last week. It was 1 block north of your place

You know if I was a wee bit closer Marvel, I'd be there. :D

Have fun!

Richard

Wish I had seen this earlier.I was looking for an excuse to get down that way.

My wife and my self are thinking about driving down and doing a beach dive or 2 on the 29th or 30th, I hear the reef by Marvel's is the best beach dive around there, is that right? is there anyone else that can make it?
It will not be too earily because its a long drive down there, maybe 10am or 11am.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom