My New Undies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up my new underwear....
Two piece, custom Polarfleece (genuine with the label and all)....
Double layer - lined with micro fleece....
Special touches just for me include key pocket, wallet pocket and P-valve tube hole....
AND
She made me some lined(!) Polarfleece socks too....
$150
(She only charges $75 for the single layer set up.)

I would post a picture of me wearing them....
But I look so good in all black the women would faint and the men would curse so you'll just have to take my word for it....

Until I get a camera...

Of a goldy oldy that I parodied...

To the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic...
Pink Tight Dive Skins...

I wear my pink tight dive skins
In the Summer when it's hot!
I wear my woolen dry suit,
In the Winter, when it's NOT!!!

And sometimes in the Spri-ing time,
And sometimes in the Fall...
I jump right into the sea with nothin' on at all!!!

Glory, Glory, Halelueah!
Glory, GLory, what's it to ya???
Balmy currents flowin through ya!
With nuthin' on at all!!!

Congrats UP, it's always nice to have new undies :)

Does she work with thinsulate too?

-K

Originally posted by Uncle Pug
...I would post a picture of me wearing them.... But I look so good in all black the women would faint and the men would curse so you'll just have to take my word for it....

Until I get a camera...

On behalf of women everywhere - thanks Uncle hehehe

Uncle I am sooo jealous! Micro fleece lined! I have a pair of micro fleece pajamas and I felt so guilty about the way I kept stroking them (they are sooo soft!) that I formally introduced them to my fiance! (Bruce, these are my pajamas) I'm afraid I'd be unable to concentrate on my diving wrapped in micro fleece :wink: Guess I'll just have to stick with my current set-up.
Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by scubakat
Congrats UP, it's always nice to have new undies :)

Does she work with thinsulate too?

-K
I don't know Kate but I suspect that she could even put one together out of cottage cheese.... however all I saw was genuine Polarfleece.... email me and I will give you contact info and you can ask her.... her work is excellent!

(Personally I like the feel and the stretch of the fleece.)

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
I'm afraid I'd be unable to concentrate on my diving wrapped in micro fleece :wink: Guess I'll just have to stick with my current set-up.
Ber... we all have to know our personal limits.... and I respect you for knowing yours.... :wink:

(I sure hope I don't go to sleep on my dives now!)

Don't be too surprised if you find yourself saying things like "Hey, want to pet my underwear?" to perfect strangers. :jester: Just wait until you start camping out in cold weather just so you can sleep in your new undies! :wink:

Ber - thanks for making me laugh out loud - and spew coffee all over my keyboard at work....(I should know better than to take a swallow of coffee before reading a new post...) :wink:

Back
Top Bottom