My new (to me) motorcycle!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats Corey. I know how you feel. I got a new one last year and have spent more time riding than driving.

I hope you log many happy miles on your new bike.

Hey Paula, do you do the commute to work on the bike?

Have you decided on Rawlings??

I rode everyday this week except today. I have to stop and get groceries on the way home - chores suck!

It's about 52 miles one way, so it makes for a pretty nice ride.

I'm still thinking on Rawlings, but I'm in for the Triangle.

Congrats again Corey - sorry for the short hijack.

Looks like fun. It’s great to see more sport bikes that you can ride sitting up if you wish and where you can keep your feet underneath you.

Commuting is a great reason for a bike, and I am at work with it today. I plan on 2 days a week while it's hot, then 3-5 during fall and spring, and none when there is significant ice on the road. (3 days a year!) It is an extreme sport, though, since I live in Atlanta! I just need to get a trunk for it so it's more useful. A tankbag works but it's not lockable. Anybody have any hardbag info? I was looking at Givi since theyre the biggest, but if someone is better, let me know.

I love my commute. I take a back road that goes pretty windy and corkscrewy. Quite the rush before going in for the daily monotony. It takes me about an hour and 10 minutes to get to work and the same to get home. Very peaceful start and end to the day. Gets the stress out.

I don't have any info on bags for you sorry.

Back
Top Bottom