My LDS called yesterday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Image please. I have a harness customer looking for bands.
Allan

Are these the ones you are looking for? One band has a loose wield but does not hamper function. They are 7.5" and 2" wide.

Attachments

• FACE BOOK 006.jpg
    FACE BOOK 006.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 38
  • FACE BOOK 001.jpg
    FACE BOOK 001.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 36
  • FACE BOOK 002.jpg
    FACE BOOK 002.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 38
  • FACE BOOK 003.jpg
    FACE BOOK 003.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 31
  • FACE BOOK 004.jpg
    FACE BOOK 004.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 31
  • FACE BOOK 005.jpg
    FACE BOOK 005.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 34
Tony
Thanks for the images of your bands. Unfortunately they are not the right size that my customer needs. He is looking for double bands with a 6.9" diameter to couple to steel 71.2 cu ft tanks. Yours look to be in nice condition and should do quite well on eBay. Thanks again.
Allan
A & D Adventures

Well, I thought that they would work and was hoping to help you vintage divers out. They really are of a somewhat odd size. I was using them in Al 80's in Okinawa and as of a few months back I was using them for some mid. pressure 120's. They would not fit the 104's I have doubled up. I'll still look around for the manifold...could not locate it last night....and too darn cold to continue the search. Please take care.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom