My LDS called yesterday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paladin, very nice. Congratulations.

SeaRat

You might want to go to the 10th Sand Dog in Florida in April. The diving will be in some of the springs, which in themselves is ok, but the best part is that you will be able to meet and communicate with many of the vintage oriented divers from VDH and here. The talk will be great and the discussions with people of like interest is fun. Check out the specifics on VDH. Usually there is gear to be swapped, sold, bought, bragged over, etc. You might just see the new Argonaut proto model. Other creatures could be the Unicorn, Pegasus and of course the Phoenix, not to mention Voits, USDs, Healthways, Nemrod, and various European models. Water temps in the low 70s, rain or shine.

Thanks for the heads up, Allan. I would like to attend, if I'm back from the Middle East by then.

I did not know that there was divers interested in this setup. I really am not trying to highjack a thread but I believe that I have a two into one double J valve and the bands that go with it. Yes, the bands have the holes where the rod went thru. I do not have the rod. I got these in 2000 in Okinawa, JP from GySgt R. Miller attached to double 80's and and dove them for a few years. Everything worked well at the time. So any offers?

You might want to go to the 10th Sand Dog in Florida in April. The diving will be in some of the springs, which in themselves is ok, but the best part is that you will be able to meet and communicate with many of the vintage oriented divers from VDH and here. The talk will be great and the discussions with people of like interest is fun. Check out the specifics on VDH. Usually there is gear to be swapped, sold, bought, bragged over, etc. You might just see the new Argonaut proto model. Other creatures could be the Unicorn, Pegasus and of course the Phoenix, not to mention Voits, USDs, Healthways, Nemrod, and various European models. Water temps in the low 70s, rain or shine.

And hopefully another never before seen reg will make it's debut. ......esp if I get some labels for it :)

Tom, the bands and manifold have some value, I see them sell fairly often on ebay, the manifold in the $100ish range, the bands for $25 +/- a few $s.

What dates in April for Sand Dog?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom