My intro...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
have been advised to introduce myself!

Fairly green diver - certified in TCI in December...absolutely loved my experience, and looknig foward to my dive trip next week....outside of enjoying diving, I am a triathlete training for my first Ironman this year (Lake Placid) - part of a group raising money for kids with cancer. Have done a half IM, and run a couple of marathons before, find endurance sports keep me grounded and love the solitary aspect of long course stuff.

Independant IT consultant living in Toronto Canada (for now - have placed my welcome mat in many different places) ...looking forward to focusing on lots of diving and exploring once the race is out of the way this summer.

and that, in a nutshell is me :blinking:

Hi in a nutshell!! Welcome to the board from sunny england!!

Good luck with that tri athlon thing and i hope you raise tons of monry for the kiddies

Welcome to SB! I lived in Toronto for 17 years...great city...make sure you make the drive to Kingston and Brockville to experience world class wrecks.

Cheers.

-J.-

hello and welcome! good luck on your iron man those, they are beasty!! im an avid highschool runner and i dont think i could ever do one.

Welcome and good luck on the Fundraiser, glad to have more divers!

irongirl2007:
have been advised to introduce myself!

Fairly green diver - certified in TCI in December...absolutely loved my experience, and looknig foward to my dive trip next week....outside of enjoying diving, I am a triathlete training for my first Ironman this year (Lake Placid) - part of a group raising money for kids with cancer. Have done a half IM, and run a couple of marathons before, find endurance sports keep me grounded and love the solitary aspect of long course stuff.

Independant IT consultant living in Toronto Canada (for now - have placed my welcome mat in many different places) ...looking forward to focusing on lots of diving and exploring once the race is out of the way this summer.

and that, in a nutshell is me :blinking:

Geez... where the hell were you when I was roaming the planet looking for the perfect woman? :D

Just kidding. I did manage to find a marathon runner (and climber) but the closest she ever got to diving was a high-intensity demonstration in a pool that some people were definitely not made for this sport.... I knew for sure she'd never become a diver when we were snorkeling in India and we (I) spotted a nautilus and she just yawned.... oh well...

oh, and she's a child psychologist, which, I've been told, is "good for me"... :D

Welcome to the board.

R..

Welcome to the board

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom