My Head is Spinning! Need Help Picking A Regulator!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well thanks again for everyones help on this & to those who replyed to me numerous pm's...
My LDS had a sale this weekend which included the presents of the local Aqualung rep, needless to say he made me a deal I couldnt turn down which ultimately made my decision for me!
Im now an owner of a Aqualung Legend LX first, second & octo, & a Suunto Cobra..

Well thanks again for everyones help on this & to those who replyed to me numerous pm's...
My LDS had a sale this weekend which included the presents of the local Aqualung rep, needless to say he made me a deal I couldnt turn down which ultimately made my decision for me!
Im now an owner of a Aqualung Legend LX first, second & octo, & a Suunto Cobra..
Perfect.
It's all great stuff and you'll be happy.

Edge/Epic anything else is money pissed away. I love my edge epic. and I paid $165 so can't beat that. Just as good as anything else I've tried. Spend the money elsewhere. As for service you can always mail regs away, that is what I do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom