My Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, its pretty exciting. How many times have you tried it all on and looked in the mirror? :D
I know i did a bunch of times when i first got my gear. I even took pics. :lotsalove:
Im a :dork2:

When/where are you guys doing your course??
Good luck and have fun!!!

Yeah, its pretty exciting. How many times have you tried it all on and looked in the mirror? :D
I know i did a bunch of times when i first got my gear. I even took pics. :lotsalove:

When/where are you guys doing your course??
Good luck and have fun!!!

Hahahaha I haven't done that yet - bit scared somebody may walk in haha. I am tossing up jumping in the pool at home though hahaha.

I have my first weekend in the pool with an instructor over 6th/7th of September (I think it may be at University of Queensland's pool). The Wednesday before and after that weekend is theory at the ProDive shop and then the next weekend is in the water at Moreton Bay. I've dived before at Fiji and that was beautiful so I can NOT wait.

oh thank god, I was afraid I was the only one. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom