My First Seahorse - Ft Wetherhill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not going to be able to take my wife snorkeling any place but FTW now! Good job nice find!
I go snorkeling there often,afternoons. I like night snorkeling too. I am working on learning my new camera, plus using UV lights as well for fluorescence. This Wednesday night conditions are great plus full moon mean the little squids should be out hunting.

Lovely wee seahorse!

And, while it is saltwater, our water is cold and dark enough for you to enjoy. We consider 20-25 foot vis, and 60-65 degrees, tropical conditions :wink:. Come visit, we’ll show you around!

And, while it is saltwater, our water is cold and dark enough for you to enjoy. We consider 20-25 foot vis, and 60-65 degrees, tropical conditions :wink:. Come visit, we’ll show you around!

:rofl3:

Not that look like ours you don’t!

You’re right about that. I think I would be more into wreck diving (not penetration) if we had wrecks as well preserved as what you’re used to. I’m tempted to come up and visit you so you can show me around.

Now, having said that, we do have a wreck that is nothing like any of your wrecks. We have a U boat :eyebrow:.

You’re right about that. I think I would be more into wreck diving (not penetration) if we had wrecks as well preserved as what you’re used to. I’m tempted to come up and visit you so you can show me around.

Now, having said that, we do have a wreck that is nothing like any of your wrecks. We have a U boat :eyebrow:.

U-boats come with sharks and are in salt water, which requires me to rinse my gear. Really? :poke:

U-boats come with sharks and are in salt water, which requires me to rinse my gear. Really? :poke:

We also have lobsters, real lobsters with claws; like those crawdads you see in the lakes only weighting pounds. We have hard shell clams (Quahogs) native American name. That can be turned into very yummy stuffed quahogs,MMMMMMMMMGood!!

Seldom mentioned, we also have the USS Bass @ 160FSW off BI, and the USS L8 @ 100FSW off Bonnet shore.

Fifty-two years of NE diving seen one shark a 10' Blue, swam by me and kept going.
Down NC way I swam with hundreds of sharks, even met'em inside the wrecks. No bite marks so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom