my dive trip to stetson is postponed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi guys! i recently posted here and y'all gave me nice advice on my upcoming trip to stetson bank. was supposed to go today, but due to weather we are rescheduled to july 31st. turns out, that was perfect because i have been battling a chest cold and ended up having to get antibiotics, etc. to kick this thing and am not back at the top of my game yet, so i was glad. will report back after we go. someone had asked who our charter is. it's wolf charter. i decided on a coil lanyard with quick release clip for my camera and also got a nice retractor to keep my console in place. so i'm geared up now. thanks again for good advice. have a nice day.

donnad, hope you have a great time in the FG, sure hope the next trip goes out. Get well, have fun, and give us a dive report when you return!
Foo

Foo:
donnad, hope you have a great time in the FG, sure hope the next trip goes out. Get well, have fun, and give us a dive report when you return!
Foo
thanks for your reply and well wishes! i will report back. still trying to get rid of some congestion in my chest, but still have some time. i'm thinking of trying benadryl to kick it.

Back
Top Bottom