My back surgery...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’m here to update for you Pete. Except tomorrow between 6-11 PM, when I will be enjoying The Rolling Stones at Gillette Stadium.
Still looking for some Satisfaction???

Except tomorrow between 6-11 PM, when I will be enjoying The Rolling Stones at Gillette Stadium.
It was at this point in time, my nephew learned who Mick Jagger was, and then David Bowie. We watched a video of the Rolling Stones, Mick and Taylor Swift, and then one of Mick and David Bowie. He finally discovered who Keith Richardson is and learned that he will outlive us all.

Heading to surgery now...

Heading to surgery now...
<offers up a little prayer>

I hope all goes well

Ethan reports that the doctors report that surgery is going as expected.

Pete is out of surgery, Doc says everything went great. Not awake yet, later tonight.

Wake up stop snoring get up hurry up, hey Boss I've got the perfect rehabilitation formulae for ya

If you don't get if first time try and try again

99c79484-0bde-4f44-8ba0-2a6e0de17b2d (1).jpeg

oops

Meet chicks with upper body strength for pushing and helping out around the ranch

I love you man!

Pete is awake, fed, grumpy as heck, and back to snoozing.

All as expected.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I also wanted to let you know that you've inspired me to keep going as long as possible and to hold off on surgery as long as possible. My condition is not as severe but I admire your strong will.

Back
Top Bottom