Multitaskers?...what else are you doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

found it.....wait. I'm making Ken a get well card. Feel Better!

I'm in the final stages of developing a fiendish plot to take over the world, but don't tell anyone!

Actually, most likely doing email, or editting photos....we usually take a bunch of photos of our divers during the day, and if they want to buy a CD, I'll photoshop & label them & burn a CD. If they just want a few, I'll email them for free, and just pick out the best ones.

catherine96821:
found it.....wait. I'm making Ken a get well card. Feel Better!

No whay... look at the cuties... Aussie Shep with the lil' booper... that is so cool.

You have two? Both lops?

Look at the cutie falling over in your lap... I'm so jealous. Once in a great while are we able to toss them into the lap for a moment or two.... then they bolt. They come back, but hang out at a distance. We can give 'em loves, but usually on the floor or the chair, etc. They don't like being picked up (the only time an adult rabbit ever, EVER gets picked up is before it gets munched.... so picking them up is very unnatural and freaks them out.)

Bunny butt pics rule.

Those are great pics... You're the best.

Thanks

---
Ken

PS: BUNNIES EVERYWHERE! I travel a lot for work. A few years ago American remodeled G terminal at OHare in Chicago. I looked up at the frame work as I was walking by and saw a a whole row rabbits... one about every 20 feet! So I snapped a pic. I call this picture "Oh Hare" I'm confident the designer built this and lighted the joints this way on purpose.

the meeting i just got out of was way too depressing to return to doing real work without some escapism first....

Except for a computer that is truly capable of multi-tasking (i.e. concurrently working more than one task) none of us really multi-tasks. We snipe at several tasks as the big task wheel rolls around and around.

Green_Manelishi:
Except for a computer that is truly capable of multi-tasking (i.e. concurrently working more than one task) none of us really multi-tasks. We snipe at several tasks as the big task wheel rolls around and around.

While sipping single malt Scotch? :D

Back
Top Bottom