Multitaskers?...what else are you doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm juggling, hopping on one foot, singing our national anthem, while checking drawings and posting on scubaboard. :D

doing multiple things at once....which, for me is a stretch.

Dean810:
What's "multitasking"?

it's when you screw up a bunch of things, but save time by screwing them
all up at the same time

catherine96821:
bunnies? real bunnies? I have some bunnies....not many adults have bunnies.

and, my wonderful dog leaves them alone.

What a cutie you have. I have a carmel / white one just like yours, but not a lop.

Actually, we have 4 running around the place. Hands down, best pets ever.

* Venus (Carmel / white.. snoozin)
* Bart (Mini Rex... helping Kenny pack some eBay stuff)
* Blossom (NZ Giant albino...snoozin)
* Diesel (Mixed Grey... bad boy in the tree - looking totally busted)

They rock. They're too funny.

---
Ken

PS: the last pic is Barty... I'm pretty sick right now - so in my fevered stuor I was thinking last night it might be cool to get a shot of Bartles with my 10.5 mm fisheye. So I just rolled in (he was on a chair) and just got up in his grill and snapped a pic. OMG... terrible pic (technically) but I love it. I'm gonna shoot them all this WE with the 10.5 under better conditions (off cam strobe, better back grounds, etc..) My little moose boy.... what a shot!

ken, they're too cool (we have and love cats)

how do they compare to cats as pets?

do you think cats and bunnies can get along?

hey! KEN!....what a great idea for my 10.5 that I cannot afford the port for! Okay, next Monday we can have a bunny thread. why, andy, of course, just train your cats, of course!...or mania can. (just stay in the room)

ken, are they potty trained in the potted plants?

H2Andy:
ken, they're too cool (we have and love cats)

how do they compare to cats as pets?

do you think cats and bunnies can get along?

And about a thousand times smarter than any dog. Its amazing.

Very social. Very emotive. Very quiet... not a sound (except for the occasional "thump"). These are all rescue rabbits (not pet store types) so we don't have the hold them in your lap thing going on.

They were probably pet store rabbits that some good intentioned but misguided person let go in the woods, or rabbits some idiot bred, etc. They were captured in the wild, fostered, fixed, brought to health and then we got 'em.

If you get the cat and rabbit together when young, its amazing. They get along with anything if you bond them young. Ours are 3 - 8 years old... so bringing in a new pet would be very stressful for them.

Thay are amazing animals. To be at the bottom of the food chain, you gotta have skills. They're smart, fast, stealthy, always on guard, social, funny (silly often) very territorial, loving and loyal. They are very, very different than a cat or a dog.

---
Ken

wow, you think they are brighter than dogs or cats?

how do they demonstrate this?

(ok i'm sorry... last post in the hijack)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom