Multitaskers?...what else are you doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not sure woman should listen to men about multitasking. Our brains function differently, from more areas, at once. It is a biological difference and throw back to the old practice of "child-rearing"!

catherine96821:
I am not sure woman should listen to men about multitasking. Our brains function differently, from more areas, at once. It is a biological difference and throw back to the old practice of "child-rearing"!

Well I don't know if it's a case of "more areas, at once" but women's brains certainly function differently. Not necessarily better, or worse, but differently. Usually packaged much more attractively (at least from my perspective) than a man's as well. :wink:

I, too, work from home now. My work requires constant multi-tasking as it is, so this is just one more piece of the puzzle.

This entire thread was a multi-task. I can't remember--how did it start?

I used to wonder how people had so much time on their hands.....then I realized that they were doing other things at the same time, just like I was. Then I was curious about what they were doing. basically I am nosey.

catherine96821:
I used to wonder how people had so much time on their hands.....then I realized that they were doing other things at the same time, just like I was. Then I was curious about what they were doing. basically I am nosey.

I was just joking about the multiple hijacks. Actually, I had wondered the same thing about you!

I'm my own boss, so I can choose any time I want to surf this board. :)

There are times when I get completely overwhelmed with work and got no time to post anything though. Sometimes I don't have time to post anything, but just quickly browse through newish posts... sometimes I got a little more time and use it to catch up with some interesting threads and PMs... sometimes I have all the time in the world and actually start a thread! :wink:

So, I rarely multitask. Sure I may surf while reading SB, watch TV, listen to the music, even have breakfast or dinner..., but when it comes to work - it consumes me completely and just can't do it.

Very nice thread, Catherine, btw. Guess we all learned something new about our fellow SB-ers.

Here's the really good news:

Part of my multi-tasking today is packing my dive bag for south Florida.

Back
Top Bottom