Moving to Portsmouth NH...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmbaker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi, wasn’t sure where to post this but figured there were enough folks from NH who might be able to assist.

I recently took a job in Portsmouth NH and the commute from MA of 1.5 hrs is going to wear thin real soon. I wanted to see if anyone is looking for a roommate or has a place where I could crash a few times/week until I decide what to do with my house locally as well as what to do long term for housing in NH. Ideally it would be within 30-45 mins of portsmouth but I am flexible.

Please PM me with any thoughts, offers, and suggestions. I come with a full set of gear and desire to dive as much as possible. I look forward to meeting many of the local divers once I am all settled. Thanks

Gary

gmbaker:
Hi, wasn’t sure where to post this but figured there were enough folks from NH who might be able to assist.

I recently took a job in Portsmouth NH and the commute from MA of 1.5 hrs is going to wear thin real soon. I wanted to see if anyone is looking for a roommate or has a place where I could crash a few times/week until I decide what to do with my house locally as well as what to do long term for housing in NH. Ideally it would be within 30-45 mins of portsmouth but I am flexible.

Please PM me with any thoughts, offers, and suggestions. I come with a full set of gear and desire to dive as much as possible. I look forward to meeting many of the local divers once I am all settled. Thanks

Gary

Have you looked into www.seacoastonline.com? That might have some listings, etc. of interest. 30-45 minutes from Portsmouth will put you close to Manchester, unless you want to live in Maine.

not yet, thanks for the link. Due to the lack of state taxes my preferecne was to live in NH but nothing is out of the question at this point. thanks

yes, so lets get back on topic, I need a room or couch to sleep on. Will consider loaning out my doubles so I dont have to drive 3hrs each day to work and back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom