Moving to Orlando!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i think i'll be limited to the springs for a while. my car...well...consumes a LOT of gas, and money is tight. i guess we'll see though!

Scubastud16:
i think i'll be limited to the springs for a while. my car...well...consumes a LOT of gas, and money is tight. i guess we'll see though!

Don't worry, it's not 3 hours to boat diving. Daytona is about 45 min to and hour away and there's plenty of boat diving there. When you get to orlando pm me or repost and we can hook up. I have a friend with a boat so you don't have to worry about $75 boat dives.

soudns great! i'll probably need a week or two to get settled and everything, but i'll for sure let you know.

The springs are pretty darn cool for a dive or two. Blue spring is pretty close to you and a great dive (At least I think so). You will need a partner to dive there though. Alexander is fairly close as well, but a little boring. There's more fish life there than in Blue though.

I have heard that Crystal Lake in Clermont has some deep, clear (for a lake) diving. Has anyone ever been to this site?

This weekend I am going to check out Paradise Spring in Ocala. I'll try to let you know how it is.

LiteHedded:
i'm diving blue springs tomorrow
the diving in orlando is kind of limited
I mostly go down south to west palm
there's always the epcot dive
Hey LiteHedded let us know how Blue Springs was.
myself and a couple of others are looking into diving it on the 26th of Aug. Need to get wet.

Go Knights!!
Class of 1994. Back then I had to walk miles, up mountains and through snow to get to my classes!!
Just kidding now is a great time to be there!!

hagsc01:
Hey LiteHedded let us know how Blue Springs was.
myself and a couple of others are looking into diving it on the 26th of Aug. Need to get wet.

Go Knights!!
Class of 1994. Back then I had to walk miles, up mountains and through snow to get to my classes!!
Just kidding now is a great time to be there!!

that it is! i move in saturday. i cant wait. let me know if you guys end up odd, i'll see if i can tag along.

had a great dive at blue springs.
took my friend. it was his first post certification dive and he had a blast.
lots of gar in the run and hardly any swimmers so great vis all the way down

peengers:
Don't worry, it's not 3 hours to boat diving. Daytona is about 45 min to and hour away and there's plenty of boat diving there. When you get to orlando pm me or repost and we can hook up. I have a friend with a boat so you don't have to worry about $75 boat dives.

Let me rephrase that.It is about 3 hours to where I normally dive in the Pompano Beach,Ft lauderdale area.You could always car pool with someone heading that way.I am trying to get out there fairly often for beach dives off Commercial Blvd.Its free and you only have to pay for parking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom