Movies that involved Scuba Diving....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While not a movie, there are a couple of people on ebay that have Sea Hunt Episodes on DVD or VHS. I've picked up a few for my collection, great blast from the past. Also I don't think any body listed "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" and while not strictly SCUBA, "Fantastic Voyage" both of which ard out now on a dual DVD.

bob1dp:
Mrs. Prages

How did you hunt down the name of the film "Trapped Beneath the Sea"? I consider my self quite knowledgeable in underwater films and a darn good searcher of the internet and I was unable to find it. Good Job!

Google, a big like of underwater movies and a wealth of patience, and oh yes, I almost forgot...(as my classmates from both high school and college would say " I am the hugest NERD in the world!!") :wink:

a few more for the list...

jaws [the original] - has a few scenes with diving in it.
at the end he actually tries to beat the shark with the spare tank then
winds up killing him by shooting the tank while lodged in its mouth.

finding nemo - two divers catch nemo and put him in an aquarium.
i know, they're animated, what can i say.

the graduate - has scuba diving in the pool.

yukoneer:
I did a search, and every time i do a search, i get too many pages of results... then i try to narrow it down and get nothing... so... thats why I asked.

i forgot about abyss, thats a good one. never saw sphere.

Try the Internet Movie Database, http://us.imdb.com/

there's a pretty good scuba scene in "After the Sunset", the relatively new movie with Pierce Brosnan, Woody Harrelson, and Salma Hayek. Involves full-face masks and I think an OOA.

The movie "The Italian Job" has a couple of pretty neat little scenes in it as well.

Mrs.Prages:
The movie "The Italian Job" has a couple of pretty neat little scenes in it as well.

thats the one with the "high-tech" regulator with no hoses, no tank?

jamiep3:
While not a movie, there are a couple of people on ebay that have Sea Hunt Episodes on DVD or VHS. I've picked up a few for my collection, great blast from the past. Also I don't think any body listed "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" and while not strictly SCUBA, "Fantastic Voyage" both of which ard out now on a dual DVD.

Where did you see that combo? I've got to get it!

-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom