Mount Storm: Current conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here I must interject a comment. The old truck was green, really, it was listed on the purchase sheet as green. Now to me it looked black, then of course this one looks silver. This color blind thing does not interfer with diving at least in the water at depth. At mount storm everything looks unicolored anyway.

I saw it too last night and I think it's more of a light goldish tan brownish thing. But not really gold gold more like what a yuppie designer in New York would call gold. So it's not really gold it more like the light brown tannish color. Kinda like a camel all cleaned up. Or it might even be called a sparkly sand. But not Hawaii volcano sand or even aruba pink sand. More like the Ocean City sand at the water's edge with a dead jelly fish laying on it and looking thru the jelly fish before it dries up. That's it!!! OC sand thru a dead washed up jelly fish! Hope this is now decided!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom