• wings/BC

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • split/paddle fins

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • solo/buddy

Votes: 16 13.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
con‧ten‧tious  /kənˈtɛnʃəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kuhn-ten-shuhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–adjective 1. tending to argument or strife; quarrelsome: a contentious crew.
2. causing, involving, or characterized by argument or controversy: contentious issues.
3. Law. pertaining to causes between contending parties.
Yeah, I didn't vote - not enough choices. :wink:

Sorry to hijack the thread off the off-topic, but my favorite contentious subject is :

"Waahaa!!!! Some Moderator edited/deleted my thread/post!! Its not fair!! Why did they delete my post when they didn't delete so-and-so's post!? The Mods are partial, showing favoritism and don't like me! What about my freedom of speech?!! What about my rights?!!"
Mo2vation:
The most discussed topic on this board IS the board.

I've never seen an Internet board that has so many of its members spending so much time talking about the board its self.

It continues to amuse me.
And yet, the irony is, that is exactly what you have done with this post. :eyebrow:

"Do you touch" - with all those: "I won't touch an octopuss but I'll have it the same evening for dinner" folks nonsesically debating the issue like it was something really important as the right to wear a mask on forehead! :D

I would have voted for DIR/Non-DIR, but since that wasn't an option, I think LDS/Online debate is the most heated of the ones listed in the poll.

shellig:
I mean "Spare Air" to use or not use (worthwhile or not) as a bone of contention here on ScubaBoard...
Darn, I just did what I find frustrating in other posters...not posting enough of what I was thinking to get the point across. Much better in person (I hope) with that <grin>
BTW, I do have one ("Spare Air")...never dove with it though.

I understood what you meant by spare air. I was just making fun of spare air itself. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom