Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may be the first to wimp out. Looks like that tropical wave is gonna hit us this weekend. While I am keeping an eye out, I have changed my status from a "Yes" to "Tenetive."

Scuba_Jenny:
I may be the first to wimp out. Looks like that tropical wave is gonna hit us this weekend. While I am keeping an eye out, I have changed my status from a "Yes" to "Tenetive."

Say what?

Deerfield to Ocean Reef forecast:
FRIDAY NIGHT
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

SUNDAY
EAST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHEAST 10 TO 15 KNOTS
IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A
MODERATE CHOP. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS.

LOL. That's what I get for listening to Channel 7 weather! :D

showboat:
Sounds good to me. I guess I dont need to shave until sunday or monday :crafty:
So you are comming and bringing your big red #@%*k ?? hehe
Maybe we can dive together :wink: Sunday am Molasis reef :wink:
Kim P

I think we still have 2 beds available right Becky? My son will sleep with me :wink:
KP

Edit: condo is full

Divergirl4u:
Saturday the 25th 10 am go time Mosquito reef we will spend ½ a day here letting the kids play.
26th am Molasses reef
Ok... so this means we can dive too while the kiddies play??? I want to dive on Saturday and dive on the 26th am. :)

tltracy:
Divergirl4u:
Saturday the 25th 10 am go time Mosquito reef we will spend ½ a day here letting the kids play.
26th am Molasses reef
Ok... so this means we can dive too while the kiddies play??? I want to dive on Saturday and dive on the 26th am. :)

Yes you guys are diving the same reef that we are playing on and I want to dive Molasis on the AM of the 26th as well.
So that would leave the boat open for 25th pm trips ... I know NotroWill wants to dive as much as possible so anyone intersted in a 25th pm trip with Will and Aubrey
Post here
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
Yes you guys are diving the same reef that we are playing on and I want to dive Molasis on the AM of the 26th as well. So that would leave the boat open for 25th pm trips ... I know NotroWill wants to dive as much as possible so anyone intersted in a 25th pm trip with Will and Aubrey Kim P
Ok, good... I would be interested in the PM dives too... just enough time between to get the tanks filled between morning/afternoon and evening. I want to dive as much as possible too.

Ok then sounds like you guys have a crew for the 25th pm dive ... dive site open. So far:
Will
Aubrey
Theresa
Lyonge
Debbie
:wink:

Divergirl4u:
Ok then sounds like you guys have a crew for the 25th pm dive ... dive site open. Still room for one more diver on the pm trip.
So far:
Will
Aubrey
Theresa
:wink:

Don't forget showboat he is going on that dive:D Please make it a one tank due to the weight in the boat.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom