Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time and happy to meet new faces Saturday was rained out but we managed a shore dive in the pm.
Sunday was Mispuito and Molasis .... we had a good current on Molasis and it was a workout ... but beautiful as ever and I found a swim thru :wink: huh Mr. Lee
Becky I want to say thank you for putting up with me :wink: You are the perfect hostes and Kawamas rocks ... Saturday we swam in the salt water lake with my dog and the kids ... did you guys know Tarpon like DOG ... so next time you want to catch a tarpon ... bring your dog lol :wink:
Dan what can I say .... you are the man :wink: we are gonna start callen you Captian Dan you really pulled thru with your big balls and all ... thanks for all your help and see you next time
KP
It's a full moon when ...... time for a night dive are you ready ???

Hi guys... it was good seeing everyone again... Becky you are the hostess with the mostest!!! You're the best. I'm still trying to get the rock out from under my fingernails from that ripping dive on Sunday, but it was AWESOME! Always a good diving day.

Dan... thanks for your perfect captain skills, and the company on the way down and back.

I am glad everyone had a good time, I wish Sat. weather would have been nicer but we still managed to have fun and we know where all the lobsters are now:blinking: Dinner Sat night was GREAT:D Lee really knows how to cook. For Sunday you ain't kiddin that current was rippin on the mollasse's but I am glad everyone still had a good time.
Thanks Dan for all your wonderful Captain Skills , It was nice meeting new people and making new friends. And we can't forget little sunshine (dog) thank god mom can out swim a tarpon. :rofl3: I can't wait till we can get out again:lotsalove:
Becky

Divergirl4u:
Captian Daannnnnnn
:useless:
:wink: KP

:rofl3: U mean nobody has a wonderful capt picture.... hmmmm and I never got tipped out with $500 :D

Thanks Becky and everyone on the comments of my Capt Skills... I did tell mr Lee to shut the Blank up and get the blank off of my boat, but it was a tooo long of a swim back. Kim U were very close as well at Molassis....

showboat:
:rofl3: I did tell mr Lee to shut the Blank up and get the blank off of my boat, but it was a tooo long of a swim back. Kim U were very close as well at Molassis....

Ohhhh we thought you where having flash backs :wink: .... all that power went to your head :rofl3:
Andddd who would have pulled your buttt in Mr :wink:
Kim P

Yea give some some power like the condo commander and I will rule the world.... I just wonder who would pull a wheel of a golf cart somewhere when there is some rounds to do........ better investigate...... NAH

All I have to say is "Lets go Diving in the keys real soon"

Wonderful captians makes for a great trip .... foul language and all lol :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom