Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4U

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys let’s go play on Mosquito reef in Key Largo. :blinking: This is a shallow reef that is perfect for kids and snorkelers to play on a coral reef. I am taking my son down to see this reef and maybe molasses reef as well. Becky aka speargirl is going to join me for a day of fun in the sun with her sons as well, so bring the family and let’s go play here. :lotsalove:
We can also get a condo that will sleep 8 for $125.00 on Saturday night if you guys are interested we can split the cost :D
If there is 6 of us $21.00 each or if we have 8 it will be $16.00 each …. Cannot beat the price and I have a friend who has a boat.:wink:
Kim P

A day trip may be fun! Will know later on next week how the $$ situation is....Snorkeling with kids would be a blast!

girl I have had the best time freediving and snorkeling this week with my son sean .... this is the first time he has seen ... well everything, he is in love lol
Kim P

I might be able to go on this one

me and my dive buddy will be in key largo fri-sun..we already have a place to stay (camping out in pennekamp) - we would love to join yall..

well if we just had 2 more we could do a condo for $21.00 per night hmmmmm Jenny could you do $21.00 and stay over Saturday night?
KP
PS kids stay free ... my rule :wink:

Sorry, no can do. Have a commitment on Sunday.

Not a problem girl (we may not get 6 anyway) ... I am really looking forward to a nice relaxing day on the water.
Kim P

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom