Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You go D ...... adv ow and nitrox?

Have fun at Ginnie Springs M and I will see you on the first :wink:

be safe
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
You go D ...... adv ow and nitrox?

Have fun at Ginnie Springs M and I will see you on the first :wink:

be safe
Kim P
I don't know about the nitrox- I just saw my credit card statement and may not be able to afford the extra $100

sigourneya:
I don't know about the nitrox- I just saw my credit card statement and may not be able to afford the extra $100

But you can the it on the same dive you will do for adv and save more money in the long run .... because if you do just nitrox now you will have to do check out dives again .. but you can combine them and only do one set of check out dives for both ... like deep w/nitrow, wreck w/nitrox , navagation w/nitrox :wink:

Ok guys I wanted to let you know that Kawama's is fully equipted with dishes and everything, but since we have a group I would bring extra towles.
Now lets talk food:
Saturday afternoon/evening would be a great time to do a BBQ ... I have 2 packs of ribs I am going to bring and I have 2 nice bottles of white wine (not much of a drinker :wink: ) Comming along as well :)
I think it would be cheapest if we all do a simple lunch hot dogs or sandwiches and chips or something like that.
And then get stuff to go with the BBQ
The detail of the boat are being finalized .. you guys all got a PM from me. But looks good from this point.
A nice day on a beautiful reef with good friends and good food.
Who could ask for anything more :wink:
See you guys soon
KP

Divergirl4u:
ok so we have a condo share of:
NitroxWill + friend
Mr. Lee
tltracy
divergirl4u + son
That is a nice small group of fun people this is going to be nice :wink:
Kim P
Jenny still come for the day :wink:
Hey Kim... you better check again on the condo share, I thought from the posts that NitroxWill and friend are camping at Pennekamp. I don't want to get down there and have only 2-3 people in a condo. As in me, you and son, and Mr. Lee???? I want to do this cheaply, otherwise I'll just do the day trip.

Hey everybody this weekend should be alot of fun, I have a gas grill at my townhouse so we don't have to travel to the tiki hut in the middle of Kawama's and the pool and saltwater lake is right there also. My condo comes complete If you want to bring "A" towel that ok but I think I have plenty in there. I also have a W/D. My townhouse also has a place to hang your BC and gear to dry with a fan on them. It has 2 bathrooms one up and one downstairs and can sleep up to 10 people 8 in beds and 2 on a reg mattress on the floor. For everyone coming I will need you to pm me with your first and last name so that I can get you in the gate. The unit number is (H3) any questions about the townhouse please give me a ring or pm me.
:wink:
Becky

tltracy:
Hey Kim... you better check again on the condo share, I thought from the posts that NitroxWill and friend are camping at Pennekamp. I don't want to get down there and have only 2-3 people in a condo. As in me, you and son, and Mr. Lee???? I want to do this cheaply, otherwise I'll just do the day trip.
Yes they where ... but now they will only camp Friday and join us Saturday in the am :wink:
KP

Ok guys ...
I think I have found what we are looking for .... If we all talk REAL nice to Dan aka ShowBoat ... he may be able to help us out.
How about a nice BBQ diiner after you dive the Speigal grove Mr. Dan and if you care to join in and have a glass of wine I am sure we have plenty of space to put you in :wink:
What do you guys think :)
KP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom