Mosquito reef August 25th snorkel and scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sounds like a plan T407 and I know right where the tower parking lot is :wink: I will see you guys around 9'ish I hope tomorrow goes by fast.
KP

Cool Beans. Getting excited for a day on the water with Hermit Crab. Yes, I would love to carpool/whatever with somebody, however, I am only making this a day trip. Bringing one tank. What time should I plan on being at Kawama in the morning? Do I need to bring some snacks/drinks?

Scuba_Jenny:
Cool Beans. Getting excited for a day on the water with Hermit Crab. Yes, I would love to carpool/whatever with somebody, however, I am only making this a day trip. Bringing one tank. What time should I plan on being at Kawama in the morning? Do I need to bring some snacks/drinks?
I am shooting for 9'ish arrive time at Kawamas ... we are going to BBQ saturday evening/night but It may be to late for you .... i was thinking sandwiches or hotdog something cheap and easy for lunch ... so Yes bring a snack :wink:
See you guys tomorrow
KP

yeaaa this day is thru ... I am leaving around 6:30 to 7'ish in the morning see you guys soon
KP

Gear is packed. Ready to go!!

LOL Becky! Hermit Crab just woke up and we will be on the road in 40 min! :D Whoo Hoo!

This weekend was pretty fun, even though Saturday was nasty out..It was nice meeting all of yall! Now if all these darn bites would go away..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom