Morrison Springs Saturday 9/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

8am, 2 hr drive... *sigh*

Yea, I need to dive. You bringing a camera? I need some pics.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm still stinking about it... I fear if I don't go, I may not get to dive this weekend - weather isn't all that promising for a boat dive :(

You get that queasy feeling, too? I may still be up for a trip over on Sunday, if the boat isn't going.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm still stinking about it... I fear if I don't go, I may not get to dive this weekend - weather isn't all that promising for a boat dive :(

Can only hope the weather holds. Either way Ill be down at Morrison about 8 AM Sat. morning.

aw, shucks, MDB and I will be in Panama City. I will be out on a boat dive, and she will be diving with...... well someone. Sunday on the otherhand. Glen, if you can make it out to Morrison Sunday, I wouldn't mind meeting you.

SeaYoda:
Nate, your gills look dry - the doctor says you gotta get to the water quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To dry I am affraid. I need to get back in the water so I can work on some skills. You guys have a good dive. Once again looking forward to report and pics. I was kinda hopeing I could con some of you guys into helping me out on some trim issues. Maby next time. Ya'll have fun. Hope to see ya'll soon.

photohikedive:
aw, shucks, MDB and I will be in Panama City. I will be out on a boat dive, and she will be diving with...... well someone. Sunday on the otherhand. Glen, if you can make it out to Morrison Sunday, I wouldn't mind meeting you.

So what time is everyone diving on Sunday? I am in Pensacola now through Saturday or I would be there on Saturday for sure. How many are coming for Sunday??

Also, it appears we have two Glen's on this board...not sure which Glen you are referring to?

PerroneFord:
Come on Mat. I haven't been on a dive with you in months.

I'm going to watch a movie in a bit(Fearless), probably grab some wings afterwards... I'll post when I get home whether I think I can make it or not. I WANT to go, but I just don't want to make the drive - my tires are becoming questionable. LOL :rofl3:

photohikedive:

Have to wait and see what the weather is like Sunday. Holding out hope that the Oriskany trip will go off that morning. If that falls through will probably head back to Morrison to get a couple more in. No point being held up in a hotel all day.

Glen

GLENFWB:
So what time is everyone diving on Sunday? I am in Pensacola now through Saturday or I would be there on Saturday for sure. How many are coming for Sunday??

If a certain Oriskany boat cancels due to weather, probably atleast 6 people.(PW, SBM, USCGF + friend, Fry, JW?)?

I'll have a ****load of gas too...

photohikedive:

Guess this post was probably meant for the other Glen

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom