Morrison Springs Saturday 9/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seayoda,

Parents are actually on their way down. So now I have to con them into thinking that I'm taking them some place special to get to Morrison. I may have to use Suprbugman's beautiful picture from your dive last Friday.

Man, I need to dive. Who's doing this? If I can get a light, I'd like to explore the cavern for an hour.

PerroneFord:
Man, I need to dive. Who's doing this? If I can get a light, I'd like to explore the cavern for an hour.
I know you cave dwelling GUE types like can lights, but would something smaller and hand held suit your purposes?

kchFLA,

You can always tell them about the gourmet food at Sally's. :D

Doesn't have to be fancy. A light is a light. I prefer the can light, but for tooling around in the cavern, doesn't matter all that much. I was thinking of just getting a C4 light or something just for this kind of thing.

PerroneFord:
Doesn't have to be fancy. A light is a light. I prefer the can light, but for tooling around in the cavern, doesn't matter all that much. I was thinking of just getting a C4 light or something just for this kind of thing.

I have a pistol grip light you can use. I know I know bad bad light. :D

Hmmmm. I just might have to get two tanks.

Awesome. What time are you guys showing up? Am I going to have to do one of these *INSANELY early dives again?

*Insanely early = before 9am.

I'm still stinking about it... I fear if I don't go, I may not get to dive this weekend - weather isn't all that promising for a boat dive :(

Come on Mat. I haven't been on a dive with you in months.

Since you guys ( { Jedi Mind Trick } .... YES SBM, YOU MUST COME TO MORRISON .... { Jedi Mind Trick } ) are traveling, how's 08:00? We may bump into some RotoRooter class action in the basin, but if we go in the cavern and down the run it should be OK.

Nate, your gills look dry - the doctor says you gotta get to the water quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom