Morrison Springs Saturday 9/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
If a certain Oriskany boat cancels due to weather, probably atleast 6 people.(PW, SBM, USCGF + friend, Fry, JW?)?

I'll have a ****load of gas too...

That sounds good. If we set I time I will try and make it Sunday.

Also Matt just wanted to tell you that the picture you took at Morrison the morning we dove is now my background for my laptop and on my office computer. I have had so many people comment on that picture. GREAT PICTURE!

GLENFWB:
So what time is everyone diving on Sunday? I am in Pensacola now through Saturday or I would be there on Saturday for sure. How many are coming for Sunday??

Also, it appears we have two Glen's on this board...not sure which Glen you are referring to?

the glen who was off romancing my MDB

PerroneFord:
...You bringing a camera? I need some pics.
Yep, camera is semi-life support equipment for me :D. I'll be glad to get pics if you pose :thumb:.

I'm guessing after all the chat that 08:00 is the agreed upon meet time.
Lunch at Sally's is on the agenda too!

Natebrr:
I need to get back in the water so I can work on some skills.

I was kinda hopeing I could con some of you guys into helping me out on some trim issues.

Nate, come on dude. I'll help you work on stuff. That's what I am going to be doing. I need to take a looksee around the cavern for someone, check some things out, but the rest of my diving is going to be skills work.

-P

photohikedive:
the glen who was off romancing my MDB

Well if I show up I will keep an eye on my tanks...sure don't want to have an "accidental" O-ring failure.:D So, are you going to be there Sunday morning? Anybody want to set a time....morning.....afternoon?

PerroneFord:
Nate, come on dude. I'll help you work on stuff. That's what I am going to be doing. I need to take a looksee around the cavern for someone, check some things out, but the rest of my diving is going to be skills work.

-P

Not sure what you are looking around for, but if its for entry purposes, someone dumped a crapload of debri into the vent under the bigger boulder. Kinda crappy, but I noticed it Friday before last.

I'm planning on coming out tomorrow morning by the way :wink:

Jedi mind trick works :D. See you soon I will.

Yoda, I can see I'm going to have to make a dive with you sometime, just for your references to Dagobah and your avatar alone. Can't make it Saturday, but soon, I hope.

Glen, KK, Peronne, anyone else; Oriskany Trip cancelled due to seas - we'll be at Morrison Springs at 8AM on Sunday as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom