Morrison Springs Friday 9/15/06 07:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey SA,

I'm working this weekend and Monday so you'll have to see what everybody else is up to. Good to see you getting down this way more often. Did we scare your sister off or is she willing to actually come back and dive with us sometime?

Sorry guys I am out had to work late last night.

Yoda,
I don't know about this growth lesson thing. If I grow to much more I may not fit into the cavern, or at least I may have to work out a deal with Mat on the Miss Jellyfish (as my new BC):D :D .

You guys have a good dive. Wish I could make it, but I guess I have to sleep at some point. Looking forward to the report and pics.

LOL, well we'll catch you next time Nate.

Anywho, river level projection isn't online today for whatever reason... no matter, I'm out the door :wink:

Sorry, Don't think I will make Gulf Shores area this trip. Thanks for the Marianna tip, I had concidered that might be a possiblity. Torey I'll have to look up don't know where that is.

SY, I don't think we scared my sister off. We have just not had any weekend times that worked out together. Her family went down to the condo about 3 weeks ago. They had a couple of friends with them and I guess they weren't divers. Doubt we will get her in the water until next spring or summer.

Have a good weekend all, whatever you doing.

Cindy

Toreya is kinda SE of Marianna, its a state park so it shouldn't be too difficult to look up. Its incredibly hilly for FL, just a little warning :wink: Nearly beat my ***.

Natebrr:
... Wish I could make it, but I guess I have to sleep at some point....
Sleep vs Dive?, you must still be a newbie :D. Missed you today but maybe next time. Pictures are being worked on as we speak.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom