Morrison Springs dive report 6/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sometimes they are real cooperative.

I took this pic on a trip over the holidays. This shark was even nice enough to smile real nice for me when I took his pic :D

DSCN0734m.jpg

Took this one in Key Largo of a nurse shark taking a nap under a ledge.

IMAG0386m.jpg

We saw several Carribean reef sharks while on Blackbeards...they even fed them! Probably 20-30 were there for the feed, ranging in size from about 4-8 ft. Nice.

Anyway, back to topic...Morrison. You will never see a shark there. Gator and snake, maybe, but no shark.

bennedc:
We saw several Carribean reef sharks while on Blackbeards...they even fed them! Probably 20-30 were there for the feed, ranging in size from about 4-8 ft. Nice.

Anyway, back to topic...Morrison. You will never see a shark there. Gator and snake, maybe, but no shark.

you have thrown down the gauntlet. I am now obligated to get photographic proof of sharks at morrison

Nice pics, by the way. Viz looked good! Who was the one to stir up the muck? Go on...call names. Or did everyone do well? I always get the speech from my hubby/buddy before I dive there that I "better not be the one to kick my fins and stir up the crap because if I ruin the viz, everybody will know it was me and will talk bad about me for the rest of the trip." I just get very self-conscious about it! :11:

photohikedive:
you have thrown down the gauntlet. I am now obligated to get photographic proof of sharks at morrison
LMAO! I've got a pic of the sign at Morrison somewhere with the "Swim at your own risk: beware of gators."

Let me see if I can find it...good luck spotting the ilusive Morrison shark.

Someone could dr. that pic in Photoshop to make it say beware of sharks....too funny.

mike_s:
Here's the gator warning sign

attachment.php
Someone have fun with Photoshop...quick! Make it say "Sharks and Snakes!" LOL...
Glad you found it....I was frantically fumbling through my pic CDs trying to find it...now I'm out of breath!

bennedc:
Someone have fun with Photoshop...quick! Make it say "Sharks and Snakes!" LOL...
Glad you found it....I was frantically fumbling through my pic CDs trying to find it...now I'm out of breath!

gator.jpg

Yes! That is the funniest thing I think I have ever seen! Just wait until SuperBugMan and Photohikedive see that! Far any of you who have ever been to Morrison, this should strike you as funny! :lol: Thank you, Mike. That made my day.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom