Morrison Springs dive report 6/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuperBugman and SeaYoda, How'd you like Mike_S's version of the sign? Pretty funny, eh?:huh: :D

bennedc:
...Who was the one to stir up the muck? Go on...call names. ...

No names but ------

Who's feet are these in the cavern (note the zeagle)?

623finz.jpg

Who is this squeezing behind the rock at the back of the small cavern ??

623crack.jpg

That sign picture looks just like one I took :D

DawgDiver:
Oh wow... gnomes... that does sound pretty gnarly. :11:...
Here's one of the resident gnomes in his natural habitat:

623gnome.jpg

ooohhhhuuuggghhhrrrr....(deep gasp, sigh). Who is that vile creature with the Zeagle stirring up the muck?:11:

That purpleish blue stripe down the suit and yellow flashlight look familiar....hummm, have we seen those before?

Yes, but you didn't have to stir up the viz that day...it was already worse than worst...

photohikedive:
maybe, I was diving a while back when you didn't like the vis at the Panama city jetties

bennedc:
That is so cool! Do a night dive there....then go down in the cavern-thingy and turn off your light...then turn it back on! SURPRISE! Eel, eel, eel, eel...enough to make you pee your wetsuit! HA!

somehow I bet you have to buy a lot of "sink the stink" for your wetsuit.

stinky.jpg

Surprisingly, no. I had to use that stuff on my booties once...they WREAKED! I wash
everything else in baby shampoo and it doesn't smell. It's just pee! It's sterile, provided you don't have anything going on...it's actually cleaner than any of the water we dive in!

bennedc:
... It's just pee! It's sterile, provided you don't have anything going on...it's actually cleaner than any of the water we dive in!
I keep telling myself that :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom