Morrison Springs dive report 6/23/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey, it is all I dare post these days.

After SeaYoda made his report, for me to write up a full one wouldbe baiting people to say us exclusive panhandlers are hogging the board again.

In this case, if he beat you to the 'punch', I'd just make your additions to his report. Atleast thats what we usually do :)

speaking of morrison.....

anyone who gets there from the I10 exit, must notice the little concrete statue place on the right as you head south. I am surprise none of the statues have been liberated and then freed into the cavern.

As I too don't want to start a whole new thread for my dive today, I'm going to hide this in here. I saw my first sharks today. As I was going down the anchor line and then once on the "ship." Way cool. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures.

Unfortunately since I can dive without a camera, it is not that high on the must purchase list. In due time.

None the less I saw sharks (two).

I'm jealous, the only sharks I've seen were very small - not intimidating at all.

I am a horrible estimater of things like distance, height, length. I would not describe these sharks as little. They were good size.

Is there such a thing as a good size for a shark? :D
I would think the smaller the good-er.

We saw two or three diving in Destin in early May. Divemaster on the boat said they were bull sharks. We had some folks spear fishing so I'm sure that helped draw them in.

the guy holding the flag saw a BIG bull shark on friday but the vis was poor and i was behind him a little and didn't see it
that would've been my first non nurse shark shark
:(

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom