Morrison Springs 8/3/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Seaangel is in town and the tides are too early so I convinced her she needed to dive in the cold springs at least once. We are meeting after I get off from work at 1:30 pm and headed up to the spring. We should be there around 2:30 pm for a one tank dive. Any body still a dive bum that can join us?

I am driving down to Vortex on Friday afternoon and staying there Friday night. Am planning to do something on Saturday morning and then going to PC around noon for an afternoon boat dive with PCDC. I am disenchanted with you folks who can just go dive in the middle of the week. Someday maybe I can dive with you Yoda and you can teach me to take pictures.

You can come to the jetties Saturday morning 6:45 am, I started a thread about that dive too - lucky me :D.

We're diving the spring with Puffer Fish but I'm not sure what time. Well "we" is a loose term since my lungs are still sticky from The Plague and I may have to snorkel, we'll see.

EDIT:

Ok confirm that we will be there to dive at 2:30. It's raining right now but I don't see that mucking anything up. If I am continuing in my role as Mistress Mucus I'll be out with my snorkel.

This is looking like a pretty good turn out for a Thursday :thumb:.

Phothikedive just called me on his cell phone from the spring to rub in the fact that him and MDB were there diving while I was at work

:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom