Morrison Springs 6-3-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight1989:
early morning, not to sure on exact time yet. Id have to check with all my other guys and found out when they plan to start meeting up. I've heard 2 differant things about the diving there, is it free or not? Most people have told me it is, but theres a website for morrison that says theres a dive shop and that they charge like 20$.

wish I was going, turns out I have to take mom for some medical stuff in Crestview at 11am. I'll be back on later tonight, or early tomorrow, heading to bed

I might be able to make it. I have to go to New Orleans Fri AM for a minor operation, but I should be heading to Destin over the weekend. Morrison wouldn't be too far out of my way. I am just not sure if I will get to Destin on Fri or not... that will be up to the doctor.

Jeep, I'll be there at 8AM, there shouldn't be too many people there and I'll be the guy who looks like the picture in my profile :/

knight1989, I believe Morrison Springs Road actually comes up on expedia.com. If you run the intersection of SR-181 and Morrison Springs road, it should come up.

Sure you guys dont want to dive some wrecks with me first, then go to Morrison?

Would like to, but I've gotta hit Morrison first, then head to Port St Joe for an afternoon check-in at a beach house a friend(non-diver) is getting. Figured Morrison will provide the only means of a dive this weekend and will break up the drive a bit.

I'd kill to do some wrecks right now, but I'm helping with the OW portion of a class this weekend, still not sure of date and time though.

photohikedive:
the best thing would be if you had google earth, I could just give you a placemark, that you could use on yours.

next best thing, from interstate 10, get off at the Ponce De Leon Exit, go south on 81, on your left, probably two miles down is CR 181, take that about a mile, and on your left (it is listed wrong on both google earth and gmaps) there is Morrison Spring rd. Follow that to the fork, go left. that will turn to a clay road, and bring you to the spring.

Actually, Morrison Springs road comes in on the Right (south) side of 181, unless I've been diving the "other" Morrison Springs all this time.:D

Where's Morrison Spring II?!?! :D I've always heard there was another conduit to the system!

paulwall:
Actually, Morrison Springs road comes in on the Right (south) side of 181, unless I've been diving the "other" Morrison Springs all this time.:D

I meant my OTHER left, oops

of course, Morrison Spring road is on the right when coming from Hwy 81

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom