Morrison Springs 6-3-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just can't let it die, it is such a nice thread. I am getting ready for tomorrows dive. MDB says that a quick change of inflator hoses, and she will be ready too.

Good deal, see ya bright-n-early.

If you're still a dive bum on Monday(how'd the inter-wha(?) go?), I might be up for another dive somewhere on my way home - LOL. Two three day weekends in a row :p

SuPrBuGmAn:
Good deal, see ya bright-n-early.

um, yeah, you said eight right? are you sure you want to go that early? that is really early. heck I am closer than you are, and it still seems early to me, but, eight?

8AM to beat the classes, believe me, its worth it...

I'm posting at 1AM, getting up at 5AM, leaving at 6AM, to arrive at 8AM, and its still worth it. Diving Morrison after a few classes get in, not nearly as powerful.

I think the tally is correct, with the possibility of jeepbrew coming aswell unless I missed something.

SuPrBuGmAn:
8AM to beat the classes, believe me, its worth it...

I'm posting at 1AM, getting up at 5AM, leaving at 6AM, to arrive at 8AM, and its still worth it. Diving Morrison after a few classes get in, not nearly as powerful.

I think the tally is correct, with the possibility of jeepbrew coming aswell unless I missed something.

posting at 4:36 am, but going back to bed :D

ok, posting again, it is 6:41 am, and I think it is almost time to go get MDB and head over to Morrison. Weather is cloudy, hope it clears up some.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom