Morrison Spring Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe:
MOrrison is going to start look b-e-utiful very soon if this keeps up. This is the lowest Ive seen the levels so far. If I dont have training next weekend, Im going to plan on hitting it.]

I've been watching it and keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping to hit it this Sunday afternoon if the 5.5' perdictions are correct. That would be crystal clear, there would be more to look at than just hanging out in the cavern.. :)

Matt

Yeah, should be alotta fun Sunday - not sure if we'll get the 5.5', but we'll have some visibility - probably better than any of us have seen at Morrison since last Fall. Hopefully, there won't have been a ton of classes that have come in and stirred up the duckweed before we arrive(since we won't be onsite till early afternoonish).

I'm in for diving Morrison next weekend if it's stays this clear. I'll do the "no rain" dance. Keep your fingers crossed. Speaking of fingers....SBM will you live to fight another day?

Definately :)

Made 5 dives last weekend, still had stitches slowing me down. The stitches are gone now, so I'm ready for even more. Index finger is healing nicely, the remains of the cut don't look like anything more serious than a nasty papercut. My middle finger is still looking quite ragged, but feels fine - in areas with feeling. Most of the 'cut' portion is numb and doesn't bother me - but does cause me to fumble a bit while picking things up using it(no feeling).

It was nice today. The whole gang was there!

Yeah, 30' of visibility in the morning before the bottom was kicked up - pretty nice. The last time I dove Morrison with that visibility was in mid-November according to my log book :)

Yeah,
The viz in the morning on Sat was awesome as well. As this was my first trip to Morrison, I must say I was very impressed. This has got to be one of the best freshwater dives around. The basin is awesome and the cavern was very,very cool. I also got to meet many of you from the board for the first time in the afternoon and that was also awesome. I cant wait to dive there again.

Erik

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom